A hectic time schedule, improper eating habits, taking too much stress, and many other things are there in our life resulting in back pain. Medicines can relieve the pain for some time but would you like to have medicines daily in your life? Yes, chronic back pain can create the need for having medicines daily. It is affecting almost every age group today.
If you do not want to have back pain and consume medicines daily in your life, the only remedy is Moov Diclofenac gel. It may not treat back pain completely but lets you enjoy some time without feeling pain in the back. Pregnant women are most prone to back pain. Moov gel is the right solution to fight it. For a better and effective remedy, you can go for regular stretching and back pain exercises. Find out what exercises are suitable for you here.
Knee to the chest is a great back pain exercises choice for expanding your lower back, providing relief from stress and pain. It’s a simple to-do exercise for people suffering from back pain. To do this exercise, you have to do the following:
- Lie down on the floor and bent the knees with feet staying flat on the floor
- Use your both hands to bring the fingers to close
- Leave the left foot flat on the floor
- Lift the right knee to your chest, which will produce some stretch in your lower back
- Grab the hold of the right knee against the chest for 30-60 seconds
- Bring your legs, hips, and lower back in the relaxed position
- Free up your right knee and come back to the initial position
- Repeat steps 2-4 using left leg and thrice for both leg
2) Pelvic Tilt
Pelvic Tilt is one of the best back strengthening exercises for loosening the tight back muscles and maintain their flexibility. For performing pelvic tilt exercise and keeping muscles flexible, do the following things:
- With the back on your floor, knees bent, feet flat, and arms by the sides. Your spine curvature will automatically lift the lower back
- Now, form an arc with the lower back and push forward your stomach
- Hold for 5-10 seconds and then relax
- Put pressure on the pelvis to lift it without leaving the floor. At the same time, make sure the abdominal and buttock muscles stay tightened. Again, hold for 5-10 seconds and relax. Repeat this daily 25-30 times.
- Seat forward bend
The muscles located at the back of the thighs are the primary reason behind lower back pain. Seat forward bend is an expert-recommended lower back pain exercise. It will stretch hamstring muscles for relieving tightness and eliminate strain from the spine. For doing these back pain relief exercises, you need to follow the given steps:
- Sit on the floor with the legs in the straight forward position
- Use a standard bath towel and tighten it around the feet at heels
- Bend in the forward direction gently along with carrying your belly down to the thighs
- Take the towel for bringing your stomach close to your legs. Do this without bending the back.
- Keep it stretch unless and until you feel some tension in the lower back and legs
- Hold for 30 seconds and repeat after 30 seconds of rest
These three back strengthening exercises help treat back pain. There are other exercises too but you will need expert guidance to do them. Don’t try heavy exercises or else it will hurt your back more. Ask your doctor or physical therapists for more details.